First John – No Middle Ground – Part 3
In last weeks message in this series on First John, we saw that John made a declaration of who Christ is. Because John reestablished his apostolic authority, he could boldly speak who Christ is… With brotherly love.
In this week’s message, we moved from the proclamation of who Christ is, to foundational instruction.
In this selection, the word “IF” produces a choice of an outcome. We make the choice. It will require an action that we must act upon, whether good or bad. “IF” is the neutralizing agent of the middle ground. Middle ground exists because choices are not made and actions are not initiated.
Listen here to 1st John, Part 3.
– PHONE: (406) 442-8526
– WEBSITE: https://www.bridgehelena.com/
– FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bridge-assembly
– INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/bridgeassembly/
– EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
– GIVING: https://www.bridgehelena.com/donate/
– YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAK_tDY1GRGc9VvoK9uMwCA/videos